Monday, February 29, 2016

New Day ~ New LOVELIES!!


I have new projects to show everyone!  It is amazing that I am painting. I owe it all to The Art Sherpa, Cinnamon Cooney of Cinnamon Cooney's Hart Party
and her Mother Ginger Cook of http://gingercooklive.gallery/

My Mother and Great Aunt were both accomplished painters! My Mother use to buy art supplies hoping 1 of her children would be an artist.

Here are some of my paintings up to now. This is the painting that started me painting. I painted this for a nutcracker contest during the holidays.









Thanks so much for looking! 

Have a LOVELY day!!

6 comments:

  1. Love your paintings! I too had a mom and a sister who are artists. I am finally trying it myself. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you've been busy! Your work is stunning. Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such beautiful paintings! -BL

    ReplyDelete