Sunday, February 28, 2016

Girly Frilly Journal and a new card!!

Yesterday, I made 2 new projects. I made a Girly frilly journal and a new card!!  The journal, I have been wanting to make a girly one for a long time. The journal book is very old.  A couple of years ago, I to an estate sale I bought a whole craft room full of stuff!  FUN STUFF!!  In among all of the items were a bunch of old blank journal books.  



So yesterday I decided to altered one. I hope you will LOVE it!!


The other new project is a new card!  This image is from an old block stamp. I stamped the image on vellum and backed it on white card stock. I just LOVE the color of the card. I didn't plan to make her dress match the card. It just worked out that way.  I LOVE coloring on vellum! I hope you LOVE her as much as I did making her!!


 
Keep an eye out, as I've been doing some clay again and I have been painting too.  Hope you check back soon!!   Have a Bless day!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the journal....very pretty! The card is super cute! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is cute as can be. I love your mix of pinks and the great image of the girl. The lacy elements anchor the layout nicely. Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete