Saturday, February 2, 2019

What have I been doing??

I decided to go back to making jewelry. I had bought 3 more organizers with drawers in it. I decided to dedicate 1 table to jewelry. I finally got the jewelry table the way I wanted.






I sat down and the ideas kept flowing out of my head!! Before I knew it, I had made over 100 pairs of earrings!! 
Here are a few.









Since I have been making jewelry this month, I have fallen in love with my clay again.  So expect some jewelry coming in the near future from that department.  I was talking to my friend Mary the other day about the beauty of having a room full of all the different crafts and the supplies for them all. If you wanted to paint one week and make jewelry the next week, it is all there for you!! I promise all of my crafty friends, I will not be gone so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment